Friday, June 22, 2012

36 Weeks = Nine Months

Only 24 more days till baby Ashlynn arrives!

36 Week update:
I am exhausted! There is not enough sleep to be had and definitly not enough energy.
I have three more weeks of work, which should be fun, as everyday, it gets harder and harder to get out of bed and make it through the work day. I have yet to find a way to nap on my desk since my belly is so big :)
My hands and feet are always swollen and I'm tired of peeing every 30 minutes, haha. This child of Ryans is a big girl and I think she is learning to do the splits in my belly, atleast thats what it looks like from the outside.
No visible stretch marks yet (I hope it stays that way).
Even though breathing is actually easier now that she has moved down some, there is a new pain (maybe heartburn) that hurts when I breath in.


We are almost done with the nursery, got a little more hung on the walls the other night. I have washed towels, burp cloths andother things like recieving blankets. I have also washed the and hung the clothes that were hand me downs. I have not washed any of the new stuff as I dont know what size Ashlynn will be. Doc says she is a big girl, so we will see.

There are some things that I'm sure we still need, but I can't figure it out and figure we can get the other stuff as it is needed.

I plan to get my hospital bag packed this weekend and put it in the trunk of the car, so no matter what, we are ready (just in case).

I go to the doctor on Monday, and will try to update with a new picture early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment