You were warned with the title :)
Ok, I am so over being pregnant! Heres a little insight as to why.
1. My hands are so swollen and sore, its hard to even hold a pen
2. The inner part of my foot is swollen and feels bruised and it hurts
3. Baby Ashlynn has learned to do the splits or something similiar and it hurts like HELL
4. I would like to sleep for atleast 5 hours without having to pee!
5. Bladder control, what bladder control?
6. It would appear that I am getting random moles/skin tags...ewww
7. I'm tired of my nose being a leaky faucet
8. I wam ready to give my legs a decent shave
9. I really really want some sunny side up eggs
10. Oh yes, I want to cuddle up to my amazing husband! Right now only Ashlynn gets to cuddle with him :)
There are many more reason, but those are my top 10.
No comments:
Post a Comment