Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The backyard...so far...

Here is the backyard so far, it's a work in progress. The deck is beautiful and we love it! Along the back fence is going to be a planter area for my flowers, fruits, and veggies. I love looking out the window at the green grass and I'm super excited about planting flowers in the fall as well. There is still some work to be done in the corners of the yard and of course both sides of the house are still crap. 


             The patio, which used to be just the size of the grey color in the middle.


              

You can see some of the spots the moles messed up, stupid moles. We're gonna throw own some seed and hope for the best!


Along the back fence is my planter box. It is built up with flat Pisa stone so it can also be used to sit on.


These are my plants that are waiting to be transferred. I have two tomato plants, strawberries, and a lemon cucumber plant. The little one on the step is my jalapeƱo, but it's not doing anything. Next summer, I'm gonna try okra too, though I don't think it gets hot enough here to grow. I would also like to grow some peppers, maybe some lettuce, and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment