Well I moved my fruits and veggies to my planter area. I need to get my flowers moved and plant some more in the fall. We had a yucky storm come through last night that really did some work on my lemon cucumbers so now I think they might be done for the season. One of my tomatoes is turning red finally, I can't wait to try them. We have eaten a few of the strawberries so far and Ryan and Ashlynn seem to think they are pretty good. My cilantro went crazy and got super tall so I cut the tops off of it this morning. My jalapenos haven't done anything at all so far which is rather sad, but that's how things go sometimes.
Here is a picture of my planter area so far.
From left to right is my cilantro, jalapeno, two tomato plants, strawberries, and my lemon cucumber
**Our landscaper has said he would finish the yard this week...so we shall see what happens**
No comments:
Post a Comment