Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas to all

I'm starting my Christmas break with a 30 day leave of absence from work per Dr.s orders to get some rest. I'm feeling pretty exhausted all the time. My entire body has muscle aches like I've been in the gym working out for hours. I get pretty winded just from walking around and my finger tips and toes gave started feeling numb, my finger nails are also hurting now. Im glad I only have 2 more weekly treatments and hope I can continue without losing my nails. I feel I gave been pretty lucky with side effects as I havnt had a lot if nausea, it's been very little. Oh yes...hot flashes! They suck! Just saying. I will say I'm ready to have my full taste buds back and plan to have a yummy steak dinner when I do! 
My father in law and Ally arrive today for Christmas so I am looking forward to visiting with them. I'm so super excited to have Ally here for Christmas! Both my girls girls Christmas is the best Christmas gift I could ever have received. 

Merry Christmas from my family to yours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment