Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Big Bang!

TODAY is my last weekly chemo treatment! Can I tell you how excited I am?! I start radiation treatment soon, which will be daily for 6 weeks and continue my Herceptin treatment every three weeks, but the biggest part is just about behind me! Woohoo! Today I'm being given extra fluids since Ive been sick. 

The last week has been rough, we all got a stomach bug or food poisoning in our house, however it hit me so much harder than everyone else. I have seriously been down and out for the last 5 days :( I'm on the mend now and everyone is doing well.

We had a wonderful Christmas! I so very much enjoyed having both my girls here with me, it was amazing! I didn't get to do as much with Ally as I would have liked due to being sick, I do hope she understands though. I love just having her around! 

I hope you all have a wonderful New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment