I'm all done with weekly chemo now! Woohoo! Still dealing with side effects of course. About two weeks ago I developed neuropathy in my fingers which has gotten worse over the last few days (7 of my fingers are numb). My finger nails hurt as well, Dr. Says I shouldn't lose my nails though so that's encouraging at least, just pain and color changes it seems.
I finished chemo with my eyelashes intact and my eyebrows just have some bald spots. I will be disappointed when my leg hair starts growing back, just thought you should know!
Tomorrow I start radiation treatment, I do that Monday through Friday for six weeks. Let's hope my skin can hold out and make it through. Th he radiation will be a little challenging as they have to be careful not to radiate my heart. I will find out today what the plan is.
All in all I have been pretty lucky with my side effects from cancer treatment. I am ready for it all to be over though.
No comments:
Post a Comment