Monday, December 1, 2014

Week 8 Day 6

Dearest Diary,

The metallic taste in my mouth can go away now, I am done with the yucky taste. I would also like to be able to taste my food again please. The nausea seems to be worst in the mornings and better by afternoon and evening, thank goodness :)
So far I am hanging in there and getting by. Trying to smile each day and remember that I am ere for a reason. I heard that my great aunt just got diagnosed last week. Waiting till Thursday to see what her surgeon has to say. She's in her 80's so lets keep her in our prayers. Her sister died of cancer so I'm not sure she's taking things the best.
Ashlynn is getting to be a typical 2 year old. The tantrums are insane, she's highly opinionated, emotional, and well just plain difficult right now.
So I pray:
Dear lord give me strength to overcome and the patience to get by.
Amen


Ally is in Japan this week with her step mom. She says shes having an amazing time :)

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there....you are on the down hill slide...sending hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete