Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Yada, yada, yada

Today I went and saw an Orthapedic specialist. So apparently I have sprained my L3/L4 spine ligament. I have no idea how I did that, but I was told no physical activity till February. No running, jumping, lifting heavy objects. Dr. told me that while on chemo it will take me twice as long to heal. He did say this can lead to disc degeneration if I'm not careful. 

Chemo side effects as of now:
1. Rash all over face
2. Bloody nose
3. Hair loss
4. Rash on arms
5. Fatigue
6. Chemo brain (yep it's real, and worse than pregnancy brain)
7. Constantly dripping nose
8. Constipation/diaherra (yes it's possible to go through both of these in just a few days)
9. Taste buds come and go
10. Naseau 
11. Weight gain
12. Dry skin, lips, mouth
13. Metallic taste in mouth

I think that about sums it up. Each week things definitely get harder. 

On other notes. 
Ashlynn is binky free! Woohoo. We are working on her behavior problems. Bedtime is brutal. She doesn't want to go up and get ready for bed, but once I get her in bed and start reading, things get better. I just wish we could figure out how to make the transition easier. 
Ashlynn is very spirited, independent, and defiant. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment