Today's infusion went beautifully! In and out of the chair in 1.5 hrs! I kept breathing the whole time!!! yay me :) A lot of the nurses there know me by now, lol, and as they came by today to say hi, they all said they really liked my haircut. It's actually starting to grow on me too I think. My Dr. today told me he would fall out of his chair if I had an allergic reaction to this medicine (LOL), he then said...but you have kept me on my toes so far. I like my Dr. a lot, so very glad I got him.
When I left the hospital today I was actually pretty tired and about an hour after getting home, the nausea started to hit. I took my nausea meds and feel better at least from that part. I am sick with a cold still (well really it's just a cough) and its kicking my BUTT!
Symptoms and where I am at right now: (these are today)
dry mouth
dry eyes
drippy nose
constipation
headaches
nausea
One of the lady's (and friend) from my moms group brought over dinner for my family tonight and that was super helpful. It is so hard to ask for help (for me)...it really is. BUT, when that help comes, it is truly a life saver. I feel blessed to have such amazing women in my life and even more blessed that Ashlynn has their kiddos to play with as well.
Well Ashlynn is in bed and I'm off to relax on the couch!
**Find something positive and beautiful in your day**
What a relief to know your treatment went well, I have been so worried. Thanks be to God for answered prayers. I like your hair cut, it is sassy and sexxxy.
ReplyDeleteThank you :) love you and miss you
ReplyDeleteSo glad the treatment went well! LOVE the new haircut. Super cute.
ReplyDeleteThanks Marina! :)
Delete